Lessons from the Medicine-less Hospital
(E-Book) – Get your copy for 4,90 Euro!
The Hua Xia Zhineng Qigong Training Centre became known as the first medicine-less hospital and has treated more than 400 000 patients with over 180 different diseases, achieving an overall effectiveness rate of 95%. We spoke to Master Yuantong Liu, reflecting on what can be learned from the first medicine-less hospital, and how its wisdom, teachings and healing methods are relevant to this day.
Zhineng Qigong was developed by Dr Pang Ming in the late 1970s. As a doctor trained in Eastern and Western medicine, as well as a Qigong and Tai Chi Grandmaster, he was inspired to create a Qigong form that was not only very effective, but also that people could learn easily. His intention was, in particular, to support people whose aim was to develop and uplift their own health and well-being.GET IT NOW ▼
Master the Number 1 Exercise from the Medicine less Hospital
- Learn the principals and movements of the “Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down” exercise in an online weekend workshop (Saturday and Sunday 3 hours each)
- Receive a dedicated training video for each section of the “Lift Qi Up” (10 videos in total)
- Get audio tracks of different length guiding you through the LCU for your practice at home (3 audios)
- One year complimentary access to the online Lift Qi Up Club where we practice together, answer your questions and review all elements of the “Lift Qi Up” to improve your practice (12 session per year)
- Get monthly recordings of all mini lectures and Q&A sessions (12 recordings)
The medicine less Hospital today
Today, the work of the first medicine less hospital is continued by many Masters and Teachers worldwide that have been trained by Dr Pang in the rigorous teacher training at the Huaxia Center
For those of you wanting to become a Hunyuan Qi Therapist yourself, the methods and techniques of the Huaxia Center are taught in the two year “Hun Yuan Qi Therapy Programme” where people from all over the world form a powerful group to learn about and apply the methods of the first medicine less hospital.READ MORE