WHAT IS ZHINENG QIGONG?
Zhineng Qigong sessions, workshops, and retreats happen all over the world from locations as diverse as the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. Its true origin is China, where it was developed in the early 1980s by Professor Dr. Pang Ming, a highly respected Chinese Qigong Grand Master trained in both Western and Eastern medicine. In 1988 he founded the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Training & Recovery Centre close to Beijing, also known in the West as the “Medicine-less Hospital”.
In this centre people gathered from all parts of China and later also from the West, to learn from Dr Pang Ming and his team the art of self-healing in a natural way. Many of these people suffered from diverse chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer or heart disease. They were not referred to as ‘patients’ but rather “students”. Many of these new students had very serious symptoms. Thanks to the intensive Zhineng Qigong practice, many either healed themselves completely or achieved significant improvements in their health.
Learn the Number 1 exercise of Zhineng Qigong!
The Lift Qi Up Pour Qi Down method (level1) is easy to learn and can be practiced by anyone no matter your level of experience, from beginners to advanced practitioners. It can even be done with little to no movement by simply visualizing the movement of Qi in the mind.
You will learn slow, gentle meditative movements combined with visualizations in the mind to cultivate Qi. Internal Qi, within yourself, is moved outward and the external Qi, gathered from nature, is absorbed inward. This exchange of Qi nourishes your entire body’s contact system membrane by establishing harmony, connection and an open channel for receiving universal Hunyuan Qi and healing.
With regular practice you can experience improved inner wisdom and awareness which leads to better life choices. Connect with nature and yourself -falling in love with your true-self so you can live the life you love!
Learn Qigong Online: the lift Qi Up method
at 34, 90 Euro
Complete set of videos to learn or improve all movements of the Lift Qi Up Pour Qi Down Method – Features:
- 10 step by step learning videos
- use of different camera angles to show all movements in detail
- subtitles in English for better understanding.
- also available in German, French, Dutch and Spanish
- extra-large text so you can practice in front of your computer
- comprehensive bonus material
- taught by one of the most reputable Zhineng Qigong Masters worldwide
- download to your computer or mobile device to be viewed anytime, anywhere.
at 99,00 Euro
Learn the principals and movements of the “Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down” exercise in an online weekend workshop (next date: Saturday 3rd February and Sunday 4th February 2024 for 3 hours each: Starting Time 3.00 p.m. CET Berlin (9.00 a.m New York / 6.00 a.m. San Francisco)
Plus receive the full set of training videos (of option 1)
Option 3: One year programme including weekend online workshop and learning videos plus 12 months programme
at 298,00 Euro
- Learn the principals and movements of the “Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down” exercise in an online weekend workshop (next date: Saturday 3rd February and Sunday 4th February 2024 for 3 hours each
- Receive a dedicated training video for each section of the “Lift Qi Up” (10 videos in total)
- Get audio tracks of different length guiding you through the LCU for your practice at home (3 audios)
- One year complimentary access to the online Lift Qi Up Club where we practice together, answer your questions and review all elements of the “Lift Qi Up” to improve your practice (12 sessins of 2 hours each per year)
- Get monthly recordings of all mini lectures and Q&A sessions (12 recordings), so no worry, if you miss a session!
Learn Qigong Online: free resources
Free Qigong Starter Kit
If you are unsure whether Qigong might be for you, we invite you to our free “Qigong Starter Kit”. This is an opportunity to get a first taste of experiencing Qi and to understand how Qigong can be of benefit to you and your wellbeing.Sign up now
Does Qi really exist? Science takes the mystery out of Qigong
Can we detect Qi around the human body through modern technology and instruments? Today we will lead you to uncover the mystery of Qigong from a scientific point of view!
Zhang Wenchun, Dean of the School of Basic Medicine, Jiangxi University of Traditional Vice President of Chinese Medical Qigong Society has been devoted to the teaching and research of Qigong for a long time.
In 17 years, the team undertook the National Natural Science Foundation project “Experimental Study on Terahertz Wave Characteristics of Human Qi and Its Transmission Mechanism in Collagen Fibers,” using experimental detection and physical model modeling and quantum mechanics calculation, with the help of a large sample database. It proved that electromagnetic wave in terahertz band may be the main component of “Qi” in Traditional Chinese Medicine.